* 7 Point Health Check and client feedback as standard.
* Show standard and pet grooming available, to individual client requirements.
* Nail check and trim, as needed as standard within the groom.
* Zero Tolerance Policy actively promoting appropriate handling with care and compassion.
* No use of inappropriate restraint equipment, no 'Groomers Helper' (full restraint straps)
* No drying cabinets.
* Professional, qualified dog groomers, also qualified in canine behaviour, hydrotherapy, dog training instructing and handling skills.
* Plenty of time taken for each dog in our care.
* Puppy introductions to create a positive experience within grooming.
* Nervous, elderly and disabled dogs welcomed and fully supported.
* Behavioural grooms available for phobic, anxious and fearful dogs.
* Large breeds welcomed.
* In house range of treatments and specialist products with professional advice and support.
"We treat each and every dog with kindness, compassion and with the individual care they need relative to their age and temperament, without rushing or stress - each dog is groomed as if it were our own dog" - Sara Hart Lead Tutor, Dog Grooming, Quality Assurance Director and External Examiner.